Male pattern baldness affects most men, with over 60 percent of men in the US experiencing hair loss, either a thinning scalp or a receding hairline, before they turn 35. If you’re starting to experience hair loss there are things you can do about it, like having a hair transplant.
Why Have a Hair Transplant?
If you’re experiencing male pattern baldness and your hair is no longer as thick or as plentiful as it once was, chances are you’re experiencing more than hair loss, as you’re probably also experiencing a loss of confidence and that can have many negative effects on your life. Here are a few ways in which losing your hair due to male pattern baldness may be affecting the way that you live your life:
- You don’t feel attractive to females. A notable aspect of having thinning hair or a receding hairline is no longer feeling attractive to members of the opposite sex. As we all know well, a full head of hair is considered to be attractive, so if you’re balding and losing your hair, you may be experiencing this common effect, one which can lead to depression and other issues.
- You think that you look older. When men start to lose their hair it isn’t uncommon for other people to assume that they are older than they actually are because we tend to associate the signs of hair loss with old age. If you’re balding, perhaps your hair is no longer as thick and lustrous as it once was, you may well feel that you look older than you really are.
Feeling like this can lead to a lack of confidence, and not only when interacting with females, as male pattern baldness could be affecting your interactions in other areas of your life, including work.
However, there’s no reason why you need to experience a loss of confidence that prevents you from living life to the fullest as there are options for you to consider, the most effective of which is a hair transplantation procedure delivered by an experienced surgeon offering competitive hair transplant finance. What’s more, you may find that having a hair transplant is a lot more affordable than you thought it would be!
The Advantages of Hair Transplants
Before discussing the costs involved, it’s important to first look at the many advantages that hair transplants have to offer men. After all, if there weren’t so many excellent advantages to having a hair transplant procedure performed they wouldn’t be as popular as they are with men across the world. Here are some of the top advantages to having a hair transplant:
- They’re safe and natural. Hair transplants are a safe and natural means of growing hair on areas that have been affected by male pattern baldness. Unlike many hair growth products on the market, including Rogaine, hair transplants don’t involve any chemicals or medicines that can affect your health in a negative way. This is very important, as some men experience a variety of nasty side effects.
- They’re effective and long-lasting. Hair transplants are recognised for being among the most cost-effective ways of growing hair and the results they deliver are nothing shy of amazing. While medicines need to be applied or consumed regularly, usually every day, hair transplants involve a one-off procedure that delivers great-looking hair for a very long time. That makes hair transplants the cost-effective way of growing your hair.
- Your hair will be manageable. A problem that many men experience with chemicals and medicines is that their hair isn’t very strong and they find that they have to be very careful when combing and styling their hair. While you will need to be careful with your hair at first, you will soon be able to style it in the fashion of your choice and it will be very easy for you to care for your new hair. What’s more, no special shampoos or conditioners are required!
These are three excellent benefits to hair transplant procedures and there are many more, including the look and feel of hair that has been grown using hair transplant methods such as Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), which is the preferred method to treat male pattern baldness in 2017.
The Cost of Hair Transplants – Why Travelling to Turkey is a Great Option
The price of hair transplants was once a major factor, though nowadays as prices have dropped significantly in the West and there are other, more cost-effective options for me who are willing to travel, many more men can afford to have hair transplants than ever before.
While you may like to have a hair transplant performed locally, you will find that it’s a lot more affordable to fly to Turkey and have a hair transplantation procedure performed there, as Turkey is the number one destination for hair transplants in the world at the current point in time. What’s more, some surgeons offer 0% APR financing for hair transplant treatments, which enables patients to pay as little as £36.50 a week to get their hair back.
So popular is Turkey in this regard that around 5,000 people travel to Turkey every month to have a hair transplant procedure performed, so if you’re considering having a hair transplant and you have the time to travel to Istanbul or Ankara for a few days, this is a great option for you to consider. Some of the benefits to hair transplants in Turkey include:
- It’s economical in comparison to having a hair transplant performed by a local surgeon
- Turkish surgeons are renowned for their expertise in the field of hair transplantation
- You can take a great holiday in Turkey and see the sights!
There’s more to having a hair transplant in Turkey than saving money alone, so if you’re looking into your options, you’re advised to consider having the procedure performed by an experienced hair transplant surgeon in Turkey.
Hair transplants are an effective and very popular means of treating male pattern baldness, a condition that affects a high percentage of all men. And if you’re considering having a hair transplant, Turkey is the perfect destination.